Skip to main content

Catching Up

At the beginning of July, I was offered and accepted a good, new job. However, the job is a full day’s drive away from where I currently live, so I had to get some temporary housing that I will stay in through the end of the year. I went through most of  July without Internet access, but it is up-and-running now. Today, I am transporting almost everything I need to set up printing, wrapping and shipping for BHP at my new location. The rest of my family will not be joining me in our new location until the end of the year. From now through the end of the year, I will be using nearly all of my spare time to finish catching up on  shipping out all of BHP’s late orders – The Delving Deeper Boxed Sets (1st and 2nd shipments), Appendix N Adventures (Kickstarter and Subscription) and any remaining orders I have missed.

I am not sure why bravehalfling.com is not currently working, but I will get that fixed asap.

 Again, thank you all for your great patience.

Comments